Friday, October 1, 2010

This is it

In about an hour I will be strapping my children into the car and driving away from home towards St. George.

OH. MY. GOSH!

Biggest problem. I would be nervous taking my kids on a two day vacation anyway. A two day vacation where I'm going to come as close as I ever have to killing myself. I don't know. When was this ever a good idea? Ok, So it was a slightly better idea when I had a partner in crime (my neighbor) to keep my mind from thinking about everything too much.

I'm worried about being too tired to function or enjoy. I'm worried about next to no sleep. I'm worried about bored kids, hungry kids, tired kids, sick kids, grouchy husband, being sore, being sick, being tired. Oh, did I mention that?

I don't do well when I"m tired.

Oh well, I got a massage from a friend from High School who is a massage therapist. It was nice. My hamstring is now sore, but at least not strangely tight. I'm not as worried about it anymore.

My stuff is packed now and I'm just waiting for my oldest to come home from school and my husband to come home from work and we will go.

OH! MY! GOSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment